Dandruff by Vi-Jon, Inc
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: pyrithione zinc 1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Vi-Jon, Inc
NDC Code: 11344-514
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
WHY USE JUST ANY SHAMPOO WHEN YOU CAN GET A SUPERIOR CLEAN WITH VICTORY. NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR RESULTING SUPERIORITY COMPLEXES.
pyrithione zinc 1%
helps prevent recurrence of flaking and itching associated with dandruff
For external use only
- do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- condition worsens or does not improve after regular use as directed
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before use
- for maximum dandruff control, use every time you shampoo
- wet hair, massage onto scalp, rinse, repeat if desired
- for best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor
water, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodum laureth, glycol distearate, sodium chloride, zinc carbonate, sodium xylenesulfonate, amodimethicone, cocamidopropyl betaine, fragrance, sodium benzoate, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, magnesium carbonate, hydroxide, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, citric acid, sodium hydroxide
compared to non-dandruff shampoos
Distributed by: Vi-Jon, Inc.
8515 Page Ave, St. Louis, MO 63114
Get a win for the environment by recycling this package
pyrthione zinc shampoo
|Labeler - Vi-Jon, Inc (150931459)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 5, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about pyrithione zinc topical
- Pyrithione zinc topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Pyrithione Zinc Bar
- Pyrithione Zinc Cream
- Pyrithione Zinc Liquid
- Pyrithione Zinc Shampoo
- Pyrithione Zinc Spray
- Pyrithione Topical (Advanced Reading)