Hand Sanitizer by Staples the Office Superstore, LLC
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 545mg in 1mL
Labeler: Staples the Office Superstore, LLC
NDC Code: 49514-472
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 62%
- to decrese bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only:hands
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- irritation or redness develops
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, glycerin, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopheryl acetate, carbomer, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, fragrance, blue 1, yellow 5
*Effective at eliminating 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.
SDS-MO-15036, SDA-WI-2059, SDA-WI-2486, DSP-MO-28, DSP-MO-34
Distributed by: Quill.com, 100 Schelter Road, Lincolnshire, IL 60069
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Staples the Office Superstore, LLC (151064821)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 17, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.