Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Daily Wash
Medically reviewed on Jun 14, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2g in 100mL
Labeler: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
NDC Code: 63824-355
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ultra Rapid Action Daily Gel Wash
Salicylic Acid 2%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
- avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- Using other topical acne medication at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin or eye irritation develops.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet face
- dispense product into hands and massage gently onto face
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry
- start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed
store in a cool, dry place
water, glycerin, sodium laureth sulfate, coco-glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, PEG-200 hydrogenated glyceryl palmate, sodium chloride, laureth-4, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, polyquaterium-43, fragrance, Lavandula stoechas extract, Helichrysum italicum extract, Cistus monspeliensis extract, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate, FD&C blue no. 1
Reckitt Benckiser LLC
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
ULTRA RAPID ACTION DAILY WASH
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler - Reckitt Benckiser LLC (094405024)|