Hyvee Care Classic Clean Dandruff
Medically reviewed on Jun 14, 2018
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: PYRITHIONE ZINC 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Hyvee Inc
NDC Code: 42507-427
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pyrithione Zinc 1%
- helps to prevent recurrence of flaking and itching associated with dandruff.
For external use only.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- for maximum dandruff control, use every time you shampoo.
- wet hair, massage onto scalp, rinse, repeat if desired.
- for best results, use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.
Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200).
|HYVEE CARE CLASSIC CLEAN DANDRUFF
pyrithione zinc shampoo
|Labeler - Hyvee Inc (006925671)|
|Registrant - Apollo Health and Beauty Care (201901209)|
|Apollo Health and Beauty Care||201901209||manufacture(42507-427)|
More about pyrithione zinc topical
- Pyrithione zinc topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Pyrithione Zinc Bar
- Pyrithione Zinc Cream
- Pyrithione Zinc Liquid
- Pyrithione Zinc Shampoo
- Pyrithione Zinc Spray
- Pyrithione Topical (Advanced Reading)