Cold, Flu and Sore Throat Relief Maximum Strength, Multi Symptom
Medically reviewed on April 30, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, GUAIFENESIN 200mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: WinCo Foods, LLC
NDC Code: 67091-293
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- sore throat
- minor aches and pains
- temporarily reduces fever
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
if a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- liver disease
- heart disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- new symptoms occur
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- redness or swelling is present
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed
- do not take more than 12 caplets in any 24-hour period
- adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 caplets every 4 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86º F)
- use by expiration date on package
corn starch, crospovidone, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
Or to report a side effect call 800-824-1706
Monday - Friday 9am - 4pm MST
Cold, Flu &
Sore Throat Relief
PAIN RELIEVER - FEVER REDUCER
DEXTROMETHORPHAN HBr / COUGH SUPPRESSANT
GUAIFENESIN / EXPECTORANT
PHENYLEPHRINE HCl / NASAL DECONGESTANT
Relieves Headache, Fever, Sore Throat,
Nasal & Chest Congestion. Controls
Cough, Thins & Loosens mucus
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*Compare to the active ingredients in Maximum Strength MUCINEX® FAST-MAX® Cold, Flu & Sore Throat
KEEP OUTER PACKAGE FOR COMPLETE PRODUCT INFORMATION
DISTRIBUTED BY: WINCO FOODS, LLC
BOISE, ID 83704
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by RECKITT BENCKISER LLC, distributor of Maximum Strength MUCINEX® FAST-MAX® Cold, Flu & Sore Throat.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Comments & Questions?
|COLD, FLU AND SORE THROAT RELIEF
MAXIMUM STRENGTH, MULTI SYMPTOM
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - WinCo Foods, LLC (056098817)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(67091-293)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(67091-293)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(67091-293)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(67091-293)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(67091-293)|