Epsom Salt by McKesson (Sunmark)
Dosage form: granule
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM SULFATE 1g in 1g
Labeler: McKesson (Sunmark)
NDC Code: 49348-018
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium sulfate USP 100%
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
- kidney disease
- a magnesium restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
presently taking a prescription drug.
- do not use more than directed
- you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. This may indicate a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not exceed more than 2 doses per day; if necessary repeat dosage in 4 hours
|adults and children 12 years and older||2-4 level teaspoons dissolved in a full glass (8oz) of water|
|children 6 to 11 years||
1-2 level teaspoons in a full glass (8oz) of water
Not recommended for children under 6 years of age.
- each teaspoon contains: magnesium 493 mg
Multi use product
Most commonly used as an aid in soaking minor sprains and bruises
Saline laxative for the short term relief of constipation
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF HEAT SEALED CARTON IS IMPROPERLY SEALED.
Another Quality Product Distributed by Mckesson
One Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
magnesium sulfate granule
|Labeler - McKesson (Sunmark) (177667227)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 8, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.