ACID CONTROLLER by International Laboratories, LLC
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: FAMOTIDINE 20mg
Labeler: International Laboratories, LLC
NDC Code: 54458-851
Famotidine 20 mg
• relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
• prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain food and beverages
Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- with other acid reducers
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. Do not chew.
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water at any time from 10 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
• read the directions and warnings before use
• store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
• protect from moisture and light
carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, lactose (monohydrate), magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, talc, and titanium dioxide
|Labeler - International Laboratories, LLC (023569924)|
|International Laboratories, LLC||023569924||RELABEL(54458-851), REPACK(54458-851)|
|L. Perrigo Company||078716293||MANUFACTURE(54458-851), RELABEL(54458-851), REPACK(54458-851)|
|L. Perrigo Company||006013346||MANUFACTURE(54458-851), RELABEL(54458-851), REPACK(54458-851)|