Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Cleanser Mask
Medically reviewed on Jun 4, 2018
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 69968-0159
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2%
For the treatment of acne.
For external use only.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acnex` medication at a time.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- To use as a cleanser: Wet face. Squeeze into hands. Apply to face and massage gently. Rinse thoroughly.
- To use as a mask: Do not exceed two to three times per week. Squeeze into hands. Smooth an even layer over skin. Allow to dry up to five minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
- If excessive drying or bothersome peeling occurs, reduce application to once per week (mask use) and every other day (cleanser use).
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- Store at Room Temperature
water, cetyl alcohol, polyethylene, PPG-15 stearyl ether, polysorbate 60, steareth-21, potassium cetyl phosphate, xanthan gum, steareth-2, C12-15 alkyl lactate, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, fragrance, sodium hydroxide, cetyl lactate, menthyl lactate, disodium EDTA, benzalkonium chloride, citric acid, titanium dioxide
Call toll-free 800-582-4048 or 215-273-8755 (collect). www.neutrogena.com
JOHNSON & JOHNSON
Skillman, NJ 08558
|NEUTROGENA BLACKHEAD ELIMINATING CLEANSER MASK
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.