SLEEP-AID by International Laboratories, LLC
Medically reviewed on April 6, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: International Laboratories, LLC
NDC Code: 54458-857
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
for relief of occasional sleeplessness
- in children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- drowsiness may occur
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 2 caplets at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor|
|children under 12 years||do not use|
- each caplet contains: calcium 15 mg
- store at 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Avoid high humidity. Protect from light.
carnauba wax, crospovidone, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid, titanium dioxide.
diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - International Laboratories, LLC (023569924)|
|International Laboratories, LLC||023569924||RELABEL(54458-857), REPACK(54458-857)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.