Kung Fu Panda Hand Sanitizer by shenzhen Lantern Science Co. Ltd.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: CHLOROXYLENOL 0.05g in 59g
Labeler: shenzhen Lantern Science Co. Ltd.
NDC Code: 54860-031
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.
Keep out of reach of children.
Kung Fu Panda Hand Sanitizer
2 FL OZ (59mL)
- for external use only-hands.
- keep out of eyes. avoid contact with broken skin.
- stop use and ask a Doctor if irritation or redness develops.
- do not inhale or ingest. if swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Rub a dime sized drop into hands.
- For children under 6 use under adult supervision.
water (aqua/eau), coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 lauryl glycol ether, triethanolamine, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, chloropropylate, fragrance (parfum).
|KUNG FU PANDA HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - shenzhen Lantern Science Co. Ltd. (421222423)|
|shenzhen Lantern Science Co. Ltd.||421222423||manufacture(54860-031)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 8, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.