ARTHRITIS PAIN RELIEF by International Laboratories, LLC
Medically reviewed on April 6, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, film coated, extended release
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg
Labeler: International Laboratories, LLC
NDC Code: 54458-860
Acetaminophen 650 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- minor pain of arthritis
- the common cold
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- muscular aches
- temporarily reduces fever
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
give to children under 3 years of age.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- take 2 caplets every 8 hours with water
- swallow whole; do not crush, chew, split or dissolve
- do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours
- do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
under 18 years of age
- ask a doctor
- store at 20-25º (68-77ºF). Avoid excessive heat 40ºC (104ºF).
carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, povidone, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Compare to the active ingredient in Tylenol® 8 hr Arthritis Pain
See New Warning
Arthritis Pain Relief
Extended-release tablets, 650 mg
Pain reliever; Fever reducer
For the temporary relief of minor arthritis pain
14 CAPLETS, 650 mg EACH†
LIFT HERE TO OPEN
Arthritis Pain Relief Display Panel
|ARTHRITIS PAIN RELIEF
acetaminophen tablet, film coated, extended release
|Labeler - International Laboratories, LLC (023569924)|
|International Laboratories, LLC||023569924||RELABEL(54458-860), REPACK(54458-860)|
|L. Perrigo Company||006013346||MANUFACTURE(54458-860), RELABEL(54458-860), REPACK(54458-860)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.