Winco Foods Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Green Tea and Honey Lemon flavors
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 27, 2020.
Dosage form: granule, for solution
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: Winco Foods, LLC
NDC Code: 67091-291
Active ingredients (in each packet) Purpose
Acetaminophen 500 mg ........................................Pain reliever/Fever reducer
Dextromethorphan hydrobromide 20 mg ..............Cough suppressant
Phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg.......................Nasal decongestant.
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold:
- minor aches and pains - headache - minor sore throat pain
- nasal and sinus congestion - cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- Temporarily reduces fever.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take - more than 6 packets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount - with other drugs containing acetaminophen - 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Allergy Alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include - skin reddening - blisters - rash. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult physician promptly.
Do not use
- In a child under 4 years of age.
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription and nonprescription). Ask a doctor or pharmacist before using with other drugs if you are not sure.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains a MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease - heart disease - high blood pressure - thyroid disease - diabetes - trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland - cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) - cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- symptoms do not get better or worsen
- pain, cough or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- cough comes back or occurs with fever, rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than directed
- take every 4 hours; not to exceed 6 packets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor.
|children under 4 years of age||do not use|
|children 4 to under 12 years of age||do not use unless directed by a doctor|
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||one packet|
- dissolve contents of one packet into 8 oz. hot water; sip while hot. Consume entire drink within 10-15 minutes.
- if using a microwave, add contents of one packet to 8 oz. of cool water; stir briskly before and after heating. Do not overheat.
- each packet contains: potassium 8 mg, sodium 15 mg, calcium 120 mg.
- phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 13 mg per packet
- store at controlled room temperature 20-25C (68-77F). Protect from heat and moisture.
Acesulfame potassium, anhydrous citric acid, Aspartame, calcium phosphate dibasic, caramel, D and C yellow No. 10, flavors, Maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, Sodium Citrate, Starch, Sucrose.
|WINCO FOODS MULTI-SYMPTOM SEVERE COLD
GREEN TEA AND HONEY LEMON FLAVORS
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr and phenylephrine hcl granule, for solution
|Labeler - Winco Foods, LLC (056098817)|
More about acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, and phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Liquid
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Oral Drops
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Pods
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Powder Packets