Stool Softener by Harmon Store Inc.
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: Harmon Store Inc.
NDC Code: 63940-657
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate sodium 100mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor.
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
- take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1 to 3 capsules daily|
|children 2 to under 12 years||take 1 capsule daily|
|children under 2 years||
ask a doctor
each capsule contains: sodium 6 mg
Very Low Sodium
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from excessive humidity
- use by expiration date on package
citric acid, D&C red #33, edible black ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, mineral oil,
polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol, titanium dioxide
Compare to active ingredient in Colace®†
Docusate sodium 100 mg
Gentle & Effective
for Comfortable Relief
100 soft liquid-filled capsules
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Products L.P., owner of the registered trademark Colace®.
Product of China, Packaged and Quality Assured in the USA
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Harmon Store Inc. (804085293)|
|Humanwell Puracap Pharmaceuticals (Wuhan) Co., Ltd||421293287||API MANUFACTURE(63940-657)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(63940-657)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.