Allergy Relief by International Laboratories, LLC
Medically reviewed on April 6, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: International Laboratories, LLC
NDC Code: 54458-858
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCI 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
• to make a child sleepy
• with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
• a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
• trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
• marked drowsiness may occur
• avoid alcoholic drinks
• alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
• be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
• excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
• take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
• do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 to 2 tablets|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet|
|children under 6 years||do not use|
• each tablet contains: calcium 20 mg
• store at 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Avoid high humidity. Protect from light.
carnauba wax, crospovidone, D&C red no. 27 aluminum lake, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - International Laboratories, LLC (023569924)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.