citroma by Pharmacy Value Alliance LLC
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM CITRATE 1.745g in 29.61mL
Labeler: Pharmacy Value Alliance LLC
NDC Code: 68016-826
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium citrate 1.745 g per fl oz
for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity). Generally productes bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours.
for this product
If you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium or potassium-restricted diet
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for a period longer than 1 week.
If you are taking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other durgs. Laxatives may affect how other durgs work.
If you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. These could be signs of serious condition.
Ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dose
- may be taken as a single dose or in divided doses
Adults and children 12 years and over - 6.5 to 10 fl oz maximum 10 fl oz in 24 hours
children 6 to under 12 years of age - 3 to 7 fl oz maximum 7 fl oz in 24 hours
children 2 to under 6 years of age - 2 to 3 fl oz maximum 3 fl oz in 24 hours
children under 2 years of age - ask a doctor
discard unused product within 24 hours of opening bottle
- magnesium content 290 mg per 1 fl oz (30 mL)
- potassium content 80 mg per 1 fl oz (30 mL)
- store at temperatures between 46⁰ and 86⁰ F (8⁰ and 30⁰ C)
citric acid, lemon oil, potassium bicarbonate, water purified, sodium saccharin
Pharmacy Value Alliance LLC
407 East Lancaster Avenue,
Wayne, PA 19087
if for any reason you are not satisfied wit this product, please return it to the store where purchased for a full refund.
magesium citrate liquid
|Labeler - Pharmacy Value Alliance LLC (101668460)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 4, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.