Nighttime Sleep Aid by PuraCap Pharmaceutical LLC
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg
Labeler: PuraCap Pharmaceutical LLC
NDC Code: 51013-142
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
- for relief of occasional sleeplessness
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product avoid alcoholic drinks
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persist continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 softgel (50 mg) at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- Store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- Keep outer carton for complete warnings and product information
FD&C blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol special and white edible ink
Call toll free: 1-800-833-6278
|NIGHTTIME SLEEP AID
diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - PuraCap Pharmaceutical LLC (962106329)|
|Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan) Co., Ltd||421293287||manufacture(51013-142), analysis(51013-142)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 1, 2018