GNP Isopropyl Alcohol 50 Percent
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 500mg in 1mL
Labeler: Amerisource Bergen
NDC Code: 46122-328
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl Alcohol 50% by volume
First aid antiseptic
First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in.
- minor cuts
For external use only.
- Flammable, keep way from spark, heat and flame.
- deep wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- do not get into eyes.
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than 1 week
If condition persists or gets worse.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- clean the affected area.
- apply a small amount of this product on the affected area 1 to 3 times daily.
- may be covered with sterile bandage.
- if bandaged, let it dry first..
- store at controlled room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol.
- will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally.
|GNP ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 50 PERCENT
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Amerisource Bergen (007914906)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 6, 2018