DS Never Cold S
Medically reviewed on December 18, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Dong Sung Bio Pharm. Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 42361-061
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Purpose Pain reliever/fever reducer, Cough suppressant, Nasal decongestant
IMPORTANT : READ ALL PRODUCT INFORMATION BEFORE USING. KEEP THIS BOX FOR IMFORMATION.
Uses temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
▪ cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation ▪ sore throat ▪ nasal congestion ▪ minor aches & pains ▪ fever ▪ headache
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take ▪ more than 4 doses (8 capsules) in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product ▪ with other drugs containing acetaminophen ▪ 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, see a doctor promptly.
Do not use
▪ with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
▪ if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
▪ liver disease ▪ heart disease ▪ thyroid disease ▪ diabetes ▪ high blood pressure ▪ trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland ▪ cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) ▪ persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product, do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask doctor if
▪ you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless symptoms get worse or last more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults) ▪ fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days ▪ redness or swelling is present ▪ new symptoms occur ▪ cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults and for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Directions ▪ take only as directed - see Overdose warning
▪ do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hrs
▪ Adults and children 12 yrs ̃over: 2 capsules with water every 4 hours
▪ Children 4 to 12 yrs: ask a doctor
▪ Children under 4 yrs: do not use
Other Information store at room temperature away from direct sunlight or excessive heat
Inactive Ingredients polyethylene glycol 400, gelatin, sorbitol, water, povidone k-25, propylene glycol, caramel color
Questions or comments? Call 1-562-802-0131 or Visit www.ds eshopusa.com
TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if package is opened or blister unit is torn, broken or shows any signs of tampering.
Distributed by Dong Sung World Wide USA, Inc. MADE IN KOREA
|Labeler - Dong Sung Bio Pharm. Co., Ltd. (687811661)|
|Registrant - Dong Sung World Wide USA, Inc. (784969219)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.