Pain Relief Infants by P & L Development, LLC
Medically reviewed on May 28, 2018
Dosage form: suspension
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 160mg in 5mL
Labeler: P & L Development, LLC
NDC Code: 49580-0322
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily reduces fever
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- shake well before using
- mL= milliliter
- only use the enclosed syringe. Do not use any other syringe, dropper, spoon or dosing device when giving this medicine to your child
- remove cap, insert syringe into hole at top of bottle until it snaps into place and turn upside down
- pull back syringe until filled to be prescribed level. If you pass the prescribed level, invert assembly to right side up on flat surface and simply push syringe back until you have reached the desired level. Slowly dispense the liquid into your child's mouth (towards inner cheek)
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
- replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance
- find the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age
|Weight (lb)||Age (year)||Dose (mL)|
|under 24||under 2||ask a doctor|
- store between 20-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
- do not refrigerate.
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, citric acid, flavors, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, microcrystalline cellulose, propylene glycol, purfied water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
Call 1-877-753-3935 MOnday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to the active ingredient in Infants' Tylenol® Oral Suspension**
Infants' Pain and Fever
Acetaminophen 160 mg per 5 mL
pain reliever / fever reducer
for ages 2-3 years
Use only enclosed syringe
FL OZ (mL)
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Infants' Tylenol® Oral Suspension.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
11865 S Alameda St
Lynwood, CA 90262
|Labeler - P & L Development, LLC (101896231)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.