Loratadine by DLC Laboratories, Inc
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: LORATADINE 10mg
Labeler: DLC Laboratories, Inc
NDC Code: 24286-1567
Loratadine, USP 10 mg
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
- side effects occur. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800FDA-1088
- An allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
Ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|adults and children 6 years and over||1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
|consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- store between 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F)
- protect from excessive moisture
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SEAL UNDER THE CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Corn starch, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, pregelatinized starch
|Labeler - DLC Laboratories, Inc (093351930)|
|Registrant - Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc. (937890044)|
|Weeks & Leo Co., Inc.||005290028||repack(24286-1567)|
|Ohm Laboratories Inc.||051565745||manufacture(24286-1567)|