Sore Throat Relief Menthol by P & L Development, LLC
Medically reviewed on May 28, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: PHENOL 1.5g in 100mL
Labeler: P & L Development, LLC
NDC Code: 49580-0377
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
temporarily relieves sore throat pain, sore mouth, pain associated with canker sores, minor mouth irritation
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or adminster to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a doctor
do not exceed recommended dose.
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritaton, pain or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
ask a health professional before use.
in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Posion Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 6 years of age and older
- apply to affected area (one spray)
- allow to remain in place for at least 15 seconds, then spit out
- use every 2 hours as directed by a doctoror dentist
- children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- children under 6 years of age, consult a doctor or dentist
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
D&C green #5, D&C yellow #10, FD&C green #3, glycerin, methol, purified water, saccharin sodium
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
*Compare to the active ingredient of Chloraseptic®
Sore Throat Relief
Phenol 1.4 %
Oral anesthetic / analgesic
- sore throat
Alcohol free, aspirin free, sugar free
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands, Inc., distributor of Chloraseptic®.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
11865 S. Alameda St
Lynwood, CA 90262
|SORE THROAT RELIEF MENTHOL
|Labeler - P & L Development, LLC (101896231)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.