GNP Isopropyl Alcohol 70 Percent With Wintergreen Oil
Medically reviewed on Nov 16, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 700mg in 1mL
Labeler: Amerisource Bergen
NDC Code: 46122-331
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl Alcohol 70% by volume
First aid antiseptic
First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in.
- minor cuts
For external use only.
- Flammable, keep way from spark, heat and flame.
- Use in well ventilated area, fumes may be harmful.
- deep wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- do not get into eyes or mucous membranes.
- do not apply to irritated skin.
excessive irritation of the skin develops.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- apply freely and rub briskly with hands or towel.
- does not contain ethyl or grain alcohol and is not sold as a substitute for preparations containing the same.
- Store at controlled room temperature
- will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally.
Methyl salicylate 0.5%
FDC Blue #1
FDC Yellow #5
|GNP ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70 PERCENT WITH WINTERGREEN OIL
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Amerisource Bergen (007914906)|
|Registrant - Humco Holding Group, Inc. (825672884)|
|Humco Holding Group, Inc.||825672884||analysis(46122-331), manufacture(46122-331), pack(46122-331), label(46122-331)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.