Blueberry Scented Hand Sanitizer
Medically reviewed on May 28, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.1g in 100g
Labeler: Townley, Inc.
NDC Code: 58737-129
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1%
Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only - hands.
- Keep out of eyes. Avoid contact with broken skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops.
- Do not inhale or ingest. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away,
- Rub a dime sized drop into hands.
- For children under 6 use under adult supervision.
water, glycerin, coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 lauryl glycol ether, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, fragrance
To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.
|BLUEBERRY SCENTED HAND SANITIZER
benzalkonium chloride gel
|Labeler - Townley, Inc. (016956158)|
|Foshan Jinxiong Technology Co., Ltd||544328419||manufacture(58737-129)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.