Allergy Relief by Harmon Store Inc.
Medically reviewed on May 3, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg
Labeler: Harmon Store Inc.
NDC Code: 63940-194
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
to make a child sleepy.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
|adults and children 12 |
years of age and over
|1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
|children 6 to under 12 |
years of age
|1/2 tablet (break tablet in half) every 4 to 6 hours. Do not exceed 3 whole tablets in 24 hours.
|children under 6 years |
|do not use this product in children under 6 years of age
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from excessive moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose
Compare to active ingredient in Chlor-Trimeton® Allergy†
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg
• Sneezing • Itchy, Watery Eyes
• Runny Nose • Itchy Throat
24 tablets 4 Hour
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by MSD Consumer Care, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Chlor-Trimeton® Allergy.
Distributed by: Liberty Procurement, Inc.,
650 Liberty Ave., Union, NJ 07083 U.S.A.
Satisfaction Guaranteed Or Your Money Back
Visit us at www.facevalues.com
chlorpheniramine maleate tablet
|Labeler - Harmon Store Inc. (804085293)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(63940-194)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(63940-194)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.