pain reliever extra strength by Walgreens
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
NDC Code: 0363-0711
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/ fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than 6 capsules in any 24-hour period
- do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 capsules every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use
- each capsule contains: sodium 9 mg
- do not chew, crush, or dissolve capsule before swallowing
- store between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)
FD&C red #40, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, potassium hydroxide, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water,sodium hydroxide, sorbitan, sorbitol, titanium dioxide
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Acetaminophen 500 mg / Pain Reliever / Fever Reducer
Compare to Tylenol® Extra Strength active ingredient≠≠
≠≠This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Tylenol® Extra Strength.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREENS CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
acetaminophen capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Walgreens (008965063)|