ANTI BACTERIAL HAND SANITIZER by Tri-Coastal Design Company Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62g in 100mL
Labeler: Tri-Coastal Design Company Inc.
NDC Code: 49852-304
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire and flame
- Does not contain grain alcohol; do not drink, if taken internally will produce serious gastric disturbances
- Avoid the eyes and mucous membranes
- In the case of eyes or mucous membrane contact; rinse area thoroughly with water
- Condition worsens
- Redness or irritation develops
- If condition persists for more than 3 days
- If swallowed contact a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
- Rub dime sized amount between hands until dry.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- In the case of eye contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Store below 105F
- May discolor some fabrics
Water, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Jojoba Esters
|ANTI BACTERIAL HAND SANITIZER
ethyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Tri-Coastal Design Company Inc. (609734900)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 6, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.