Dynarex Muscle Rub Cream
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 10mg in 1g, METHYL SALICYLATE 15mg in 1g
Labeler: Dynarex Corporation
NDC Code: 67777-416
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Menthol 10% Topical analgesic
Methyl salicylate 15% w/w Topical analgesic
Temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscle joints associated with:
- simple backache
Do not use other than directed.
Temporary relief of minor aches and pains of sore muscles and joints.
For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Do not use with heating pad or device.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- Condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days,
- symptoms clear up and occur again in a few days
- redness is present or excessive skin irritation develops
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
If accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Use only as directed
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to the affected areas not more than 3 or 4 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a physician.
Store at 20° - 25°C (68°-77°F)
Allantoin, carbomer, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, disodium EDTA, glycerin, glyceral monostearate, isopropyl myristate, methyparaben, phenoxyethanol, potassium cetyl phoshate, propylparaben, purified water, sodium hydroxide, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, polysorbate 20, Vitamin E, xanthan gum.
|DYNAREX MUSCLE RUB CREAM
menthol and methyl salicylate cream
|Labeler - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
|Registrant - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 15, 2017