Antiseptic by Unifirst First Aid Corporation
Medically reviewed on November 6, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1.3g in 1L
Labeler: Unifirst First Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 47682-316
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
First aid antiseptic
First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
For external use only.
Flammable keep away from fire or flame.
- near eyes or mucous membranes
- on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
- over large areas of the body
- more than one week unless directed by a doctor
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse
- clean affected area & spray 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- not to be used on children under 12 years of age
alcohol, purified water
benzalkonium chloride liquid
|Labeler - Unifirst First Aid Corporation (832947092)|
|Registrant - Safetec of America, Inc. (874965262)|
|Safetec of America, Inc.||874965262||manufacture(47682-316)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.