Antibacterial Hand Rose Scented
Medically reviewed on April 6, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CHLOROXYLENOL 2.5mg in 1mL
Labeler: PANROSA ENTERPRISES, INC.
NDC Code: 50302-530
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with water.
- irritation and redness develops.
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- pump into hands, wet as needed
- lather vigorously for at leat 15 seconds
- wash skin, rinse and dry thoroughly
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Peg-150 Distearate, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Methylisothiazolinone Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Disodium EDTA
|ANTIBACTERIAL HAND ROSE SCENTED
|Labeler - PANROSA ENTERPRISES, INC. (859957578)|
|Reward Daily Chemical (Jiangsu) Co., Ltd.||421286476||manufacture(50302-530)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.