DOK by REMEDYREPACK INC.
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 250mg
Labeler: REMEDYREPACK INC.
NDC Code: 61786-711
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each softgel)
Docusate sodium 250 mg
Stool softener laxative
- for the prevention of dry, hard stools
- for relief of occasional constipation
- this product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours
Do not use
if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 softgel daily or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- each softgel contains:
sodium 15 mg
- store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
edible white ink, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol*, purified water, sorbitol special
*may contain this ingredient
Questions or comments?
1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
GENERIC: DOCUSATE SODIUM
DOSAGE: CAPSULE, LIQUID FILLED
SCORE: No score
SIZE: 20 mm
PACKAGING: 30 in 1 BLISTER PACK
- DOCUSATE SODIUM 250mg in 1
- FD&C RED NO. 40
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL
- POLYETHYLENE GLYCOLS
- FD&C YELLOW NO. 6
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Product Type||HUMAN OTC DRUG||Item Code (Source)||NDC:61786-711(NDC:0904-6458)
|Route of Administration||ORAL||DEA Schedule||
|Active Ingredient/Active Moiety
|Ingredient Name||Basis of Strength||Strength
|DOCUSATE SODIUM (DOCUSATE) ||DOCUSATE SODIUM||250 mg
|FD&C RED NO. 40||
|FD&C YELLOW NO. 6||
|#||Item Code||Package Description
|1||NDC:61786-711-02||30 CAPSULE, LIQUID FILLED in 1 BLISTER PACK
|Marketing Category||Application Number or Monograph Citation||Marketing Start Date||Marketing End Date
|OTC monograph not final||part334||05/19/2016||
|Labeler - REMEDYREPACK INC.
← See all DOK brands
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.