ReadyBath Luxe by Medline Industries, Inc.
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.12g in 100g
Labeler: Medline Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-180
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.12%
- For body cleansing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Helps kill germs that can cause odor
For external use only
- in the eyes
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- irritation and redness develop
- the condition persists for more than 72 hours or gets worse
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Gently pull label tab until package opening is exposed
- Remove cloths one at a time to cleanse body parts in the order of the diagram
- Allow skin to dry
- Dispose of cloth in waste receptacle
- Do not flush cloths in toilet
- Avoid excessive heat. Protect from freezing.
- Washcloth: rayon/polyester
Water, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Simethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
TOTAL BODY CLEANSING SYSTEM
Scented, Antibacterial formula, Cleans, moisturizes and helps kill germs and eliminate odors, pH balanced formula
Product is not made with Natural Rubber Latex.
www.medline.com ©2016 Medline and ReadyBath are registered trademarks of Medline Industries, Inc.
To Order Call: 1-800-MEDLINE
benzalkonium chloride cloth
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.