Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Undecylenic Acid 150mg in 1mL
Labeler: Arymar Inc.
NDC Code: 70570-0198
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Undecylenic Acid 15%
- proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athletes foot (linea pedis) and ringworm (linea corporis)
- For external use only
If pregnant or breast feeding consult a healthcare professional before use
Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under advice and supervision of a doctor
Use only as directed by a doctor on persons with highly sensitive skin
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- Keep tightly closed when not in use
- Store away from excessive heat and cold
Purified Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glycerl Monostearate, Caprylic Triglyceride, Polysorbate 20, Phenol, Salicylic Acid, Tea Tree Oil.
Distributed by: Arymar Inc.
8004 NW 154 St. #343 Miami Lakes FL 33016
undecylenic acid cream
|Labeler - Arymar Inc. (021650273)|