Blueberry Scented Hand Sanitizer
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 7, 2020.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.1g in 100g
Labeler: Foshan Jinxiong Technology Co., Ltd
NDC Code: 69795-006
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1%
Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only - hands.
- Keep out of eyes. Avoid contact with broken skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops.
- Do not inhale or ingest. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away,
- Rub a dime sized drop into hands.
- For children under 6 use under adult supervision.
water, glycerin, coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 lauryl glycol ether, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, fragrance
To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.
|BLUEBERRY SCENTED HAND SANITIZER
benzalkonium chloride gel
|Labeler - Foshan Jinxiong Technology Co., Ltd (544328419)|
|Foshan Jinxiong Technology Co., Ltd||544328419||manufacture(69795-006)|
More about benzalkonium chloride topical
- Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- 1 Review
- Drug class: antiseptic and germicides
- FDA Alerts (3)