Salonpas by Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc.
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 86.24mg, MENTHOL 166.92mg, METHYL SALICYLATE 278.2mg
Labeler: Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc.
NDC Code: 46581-210
Methyl salicylate 10.0%
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only
If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- if you are allergic to any ingredients of this product
- use only as directed
- avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes
- do not bandage tightly
- rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops
- contisions worsen
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- clean and dry affected area
- remove patch from film
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- remove patch from the skin after at most 8-hour application
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- avoid storing product in direct sunlight
- protect product from excessive moisture
mineral oil, perfume, polyisobutylene, styrene-isoprene-styrene block copolymer, aluminum silicate, terpene resin, titanium dioxide
Toll free 1-800-826-8861 www.salonpas.us
OTC topical analgesics in patch format*
WORLDS'S BRAND NO.1
for temporary relief of minor aches and pains
Pain Relieving Patch
APPLY FOR 8 HOURS
5.67" X 3.62" (14.4 X 9.2cm)
MADE IN JAPAN
camphor, menthol, methyl salicylate patch
|Labeler - Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc. (690539713)|