Salonpas by Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc.
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 86.24mg, MENTHOL 166.92mg, METHYL SALICYLATE 278.2mg
Labeler: Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc.
NDC Code: 46581-210
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl salicylate 10.0%
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only
If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- if you are allergic to any ingredients of this product
- use only as directed
- avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes
- do not bandage tightly
- rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops
- contisions worsen
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- clean and dry affected area
- remove patch from film
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- remove patch from the skin after at most 8-hour application
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- avoid storing product in direct sunlight
- protect product from excessive moisture
mineral oil, perfume, polyisobutylene, styrene-isoprene-styrene block copolymer, aluminum silicate, terpene resin, titanium dioxide
Toll free 1-800-826-8861 www.salonpas.us
OTC topical analgesics in patch category*
WORLDS'S BRAND NO.1
for temporary relief of minor aches and pains
Pain Relieving Patch
APPLY FOR 8 HOURS
5.67" X 3.62" (14.4 X 9.2cm)
MADE IN JAPAN
camphor, menthol, methyl salicylate patch
|Labeler - Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc. (690539713)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 27, 2018