Xpecto soothing relief by BRONCOLIN, S.A. de C.V.
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 13, 2019.
Dosage form: syrup
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 200mg in 10mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 10mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg in 10mL
Labeler: BRONCOLIN, S.A. de C.V.
NDC Code: 62583-003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
- temporarily relieves these symptoms occurring with a cold
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Do not use • if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease • heart disease • diabetes
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant
do not use more than directed
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
ask a health professional before
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before using
- do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided
- keep dosing cup with product mL=milliliter
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- adults and children 12 years and over: 10mL every 4 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store at 20C-25C (68F-77F). Do not refrigerate
anhydrous citric acid,FD&C Red #40, flavor, glycerin, lactic acid, menthol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose
dextromethorphan hbr guaifenesin phenylephrine hcl syrup
|Labeler - BRONCOLIN, S.A. de C.V. (812946390)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.