Neosporin Plus Pain Relief First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Neomycin Sulfate 3.5mg in 1g, Polymyxin B Sulfate 10000[USP'U] in 1g, Pramoxine Hydrochloride 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 69968-0055
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each gram)||Purpose|
|Neomycin Sulfate (3.5 mg)||First aid antibiotic|
|Polymyxin B Sulfate (10,000 units)||First aid antibiotic|
|Pramoxine HCl (10 mg)||External analgesic|
first aid to help prevent infection and for the temporary relief of pain in minor:
For external use only.
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- you need to use longer than 1 week
- condition persists or gets worse
- symptoms persist for more than 1 week, or clear up and occur again within a few days
- rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Water, Emulsifying Wax, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Sulfuric acid, Sodium Hydroxide
call 800-223-0182 or outside the US 215-273-8755 (collect)
JOHNSON & JOHNSON
Skillman, NJ 08558
|NEOSPORIN PLUS PAIN RELIEF
FIRST AID ANTIBIOTIC/PAIN RELIEVING
neomycin sulfate, polymyxin b sulfate, and pramoxine hydrochloride cream
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Medically reviewed on May 10, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.