Head and Shoulders Nourishing Hair and Scalp Care 2in1
Medically reviewed on Nov 14, 2017
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: PYRITHIONE ZINC 1g in 100mL
Labeler: The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
NDC Code: 69423-092
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pyrithione zinc 1%
helps prevent recurrence of flaking and itching associated with dandruff.
For external use only.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.
- for maximum dandruff control, use every time you shampoo.
- shake before use.
- wet hair, massage onto scalp, rinse, repeat if desired.
Water, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamide MEA, sodium xylenesulfonate, zinc carbonate, glycol distearate, sodium lauryl sulfate, dimethicone, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium chloride, fragrance, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, sodium benzoate, polyquaternium-10, stearyl alcohol, magnesium carbonate hydroxide, cetyl alcohol, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone.
Dist. by PROCTER & GAMBLE,
CINCINNATI, OH 45202
|HEAD AND SHOULDERS NOURISHING HAIR AND SCALP CARE 2IN1
pyrithione zinc shampoo
|Labeler - The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company (004238200)|
More about pyrithione zinc topical
- Pyrithione zinc topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Pyrithione Zinc Bar
- Pyrithione Zinc Cream
- Pyrithione Zinc Liquid
- Pyrithione Zinc Shampoo
- Pyrithione Zinc Spray
- Pyrithione Topical (Advanced Reading)