Forticept Antifungal Balm
Medically reviewed on May 11, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: tolnaftate 10g in 1000g
Labeler: Cosco International, Inc.
NDC Code: 52261-0100
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Tolnaftate 1% w/w........................Antifungal
Proven clinically effective in the treatment and prevention of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), ringworm (tinea corporis), and jock itch (tinea cruris).
For external use only
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless direceted by a doctor.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs or there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot or ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch).
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Read all package directions and warnings before use. Use only as directed.
- Clean the affected area with soap and warm water and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of FORTICEPTTM COOLING BALM over the affected area twice daily (morning and night), or as directed by a doctor.
- For athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between toes; wear well fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- Intended for use by normally healthy individuals only.
- Persons under 18 years of age or those with highly sensitive or allergic skin should use only as directed by a doctor.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
Other Information store between 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
Acticire®, Capric Caprylic Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Eucalyptus Oil, Glyceryl Behenate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lavender Oil, LexFeel® N5, Methyl Lactate, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyhexanide, Sunflower Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Water
|FORTICEPT ANTIFUNGAL BALM
|Labeler - Cosco International, Inc. (016433141)|
|Registrant - Cosco International, Inc. (016433141)|
|Cosco International, Inc.||016433141||manufacture(52261-0100), label(52261-0100), pack(52261-0100)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate Cream and Solution
- Tolnaftate Powder
- Tolnaftate Spray and Spray Powder
- Tolnaftate Topical (Advanced Reading)