Therapeutic by Rite Aid
Medically reviewed on December 12, 2017
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: COAL TAR 1.02mg in 1mL
Labeler: Rite Aid
NDC Code: 11822-9972
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
5% Coal tar topical solution USP (1% Coal tar)
Anti-dandruff, Anti-seborrheic dermatitis, Anti-psoriasis
controls the symoptoms of:
- seborrheic dermatitis
For external use only
a condition which covers a large part of the body
- do not get into eyes. If contact occurrs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- use caution in exposing skin to sunlight after applying this product. It may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application
- do not use for prolonged periods without consulting a doctor
- do not use with other forms of psoriasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs unless directed to do so by a doctor
condition worsens or does not improve after reqular use of this product as directed.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product contains chemicals know in the State of California to cause cancer.
- for best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor
- wet hair thoroughly
- massage shampoo into scalp
- lather. Leave on hair and scalp for several minutes
- rinse and repeat
- store away from direct sunlight
- in rare instances, discoloration of gray, blonde, bleached or tinted hair may occur
water, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamide MIPA, cocamidipropl betaine, polysorbate 20, laureth-4, bishydroxyethly dihydroxypropyl stearammonium chloride, PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, tetrasodium EDTA, citric acid, fragrance, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, caramel, red-4
COAL TAR therapeutic DANDRUFF SHAMPOO EXTRA STRENGTH
Controls the Symptoms of Dandruff, Psoriasis & Seborrheic Dermatitis
With 5% Coal Tar Topical Solution USP (1% Coal Tar)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by the Neutorgena T/Gel Therapeutic Shampoo Extra Strength.
DISTRIBUTED BY: RITE AID
30 HUNTER LANE
CAMP HILL, PA 17011
MADE IN THE U.S.A. WITH FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC COMPONENTS
100% GUARANTEE or your money back
coal tar shampoo
|Labeler - Rite Aid (014578892)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about Therapeutic (coal tar topical)
- Therapeutic Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents