Gas Relief Drops
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Dimethicone 20mg in 0.3mL
Labeler: Arymar Inc.
NDC Code: 70570-0197
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
relieves the symptoms of gas frequently caused by air swallowing or certain formulas or foods
when using this product do not exceed 12 doses per day
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children
In case pf overdose get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- shake well before using.
- all dosages may be repeated as needed, after meals and at bedtime.
- fill enclosed dropper to recommended dosage level.
- dispense liquid slowly into baby's mouth, toward the inner cheek.
- may mix with 1 oz. of cool water, infant formula or other suitable liquids.
- clean dropper after each use and replace original cap.
|age (yr)||weight (lb)||dose|
|infants under 2||under 24||0.3mL|
|children 2 and over||over 24||0.6 mL|
Store between 15°-30°C (59°-86° F). Avoid exposing bottle to excessive heat and direct sunlight. Do not accept if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep box for information.
Anise oil, carbomer, glycerin, methylparaben, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate and sucralose.
Distributed by: Arymar Inc.
8004 NW 154 St. # 343
Miami Lakes FL 33016
|GAS RELIEF DROPS
|Labeler - Arymar Inc. (021650273)|
Medically reviewed on May 9, 2018