Hemorrhoidal by Geritrex LLC
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: MINERAL OIL 7.98g in 57g, PETROLATUM 40.983g in 57g, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.1425g in 57g
Labeler: Geritrex LLC
NDC Code: 54162-044
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Mineral Oil - 14% Protectant
Petrolatum - 71.9% Protectant
Phenylephrine - 0.25% Astringent
- Helps relieve local itching and discomfort with hemorrhoids.
- Temporarily shrinks hemorrhoid tissues and relieves burning.
- Temporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomforts
- Temporarily protects the inflamed, irritated anorectal surface to hlep make bowel movements less painful
For external and/or intrarectal use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Heart disease
- Thyroid disease
- High Blood pressure
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or a pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- Bleeding occurs
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- Introduction of the applicator into the rectum causes additional pain
- Adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing tissue.
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this ointment
- Apply to affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement.
For Intrarectal use
- Remove cover from applicator, attach applicator to tube, lubricate applicator well and gently insert into the rectum.
- Thoroughly cleanse applicator after each use
- Also apply ointment to external area
- Regular use provides continual therapy for relief of symptoms
- Children under 12 years of age, consult a doctor
Store at room temperature but not over 80° F
Lot No. & Exp Date: See tube
Beeswax, benzoic acid, BHA, corn oil, glycern, lanolin alcohol, methyparaben, paraffin, propylparaben, shark liver oil, thyme, tocopherol, water.
mineral oil, petrolatum, phenylephrine ointment
|Labeler - Geritrex LLC (112796248)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.