Dosage form: lotion/shampoo
Ingredients: PYRITHIONE ZINC 1.2g in 1mL
Labeler: The Village Company
NDC Code: 69752-121
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Naturally soothes and moisturizes while treating the symptons of dandruff.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Helps prevent recurrence of flaking and itching associated with dandruff.
For external use only.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop using and ask a doctor
- condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
Keep this and all drugs our of the reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- shake before use
- wet hair, apply onto scalp, rinse, repeat if desired
- for maximum dandruff control use every time you shampoo
- for best results use at least twice per week or as directed by a doctor
Water, propelyne glycol, sodum laurly sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betain, polyquaternium-10, polyquaternium-39, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil,nigella sativa seed oil, daucus carota sativa (carrot) seed oil, salvia hispzanica seed oil, rubus idaeus (raspberry) seed oil, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil, rubus occidentalis seed oil, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, sodium hydroxide, methlychloroisothiazoline, methylisothiazolinone, fragrance.
pyrithione zinc lotion/shampoo
|Labeler - The Village Company (172208105)|
|Registrant - Apex International (015226132)|
Medically reviewed on May 7, 2018
More about pyrithione zinc topical
- Pyrithione zinc topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Pyrithione Zinc Bar
- Pyrithione Zinc Cream
- Pyrithione Zinc Liquid
- Pyrithione Zinc Shampoo
- Pyrithione Zinc Spray
- Pyrithione Topical (Advanced Reading)