EO Hand Sanitizer Wipes Lavender
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62mL in 100mL
Labeler: Small World Trading Company
NDC Code: 54748-502
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on skin
- Recommended for repeated use
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame
- For external use only
- Do not use in eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop and persists for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control center right away.
- Unfold towelette and wipe hands thoroughly for approximately 30 seconds.
Purified Water, Glycerin, EO® Essential Oil Blend [Organic Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil, Organic Lavandula Hybrida Essential Oil], EO®Organic Herbal Blend [Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Organic Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Organic Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, and Organic Camellia Sinensis(White Tea) Leaf Extract]
- Store below 104°F (40°C)
- May discolor certain fabrics
99.9 % EFFECTIVE AGAINST MOST COMMON GERMS
made with moisturizing ingredients
- PHTHALATE & PARABEN FREE
- TRICLOSAN FREE
- BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE FREE
- MADE WITH ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
- SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE FREE
Natural Beauty Begins With Be.
As the scent of pure Lavender essential oil relaxes your senses, let Sugar Cane Ethanol and moisturizing ingredients keep your hands clean and healthy.
Be clean. Be you. Be beautiful.
MADE IN THE USA FROM DOMESTIC AND GLOBALLY SOURCED INGREDIENTS
SMALL WORLD TRADING CO.
SAN RAFAEL, CA 94901
|EO HAND SANITIZER WIPES LAVENDER
|Labeler - Small World Trading Company (786611210)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 21, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.