Family Care Artificial Eye
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 13, 2020.
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, UNSPECIFIED .05mg in 1mL, POVIDONES .06mg in 1mL
Labeler: United Exchange Corp.
NDC Code: 65923-512
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Active ingredients Purpose
Polyvinyl alcohol 0.5%....................................Lubricant
- For the temporary relief of burning & irritation due to dryness of the eye
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
For external use only.
Do not use
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
When using this product
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip to any surface
- replace cap after using
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain
- you experience changes in vision
- you experience continued redness or irritation of the eye
- the condition worsens
- symptoms last for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- store at room temperature
- remove contact lenses before using
benzalkonium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate hydrate, edetate disodium, glucose, hydrochloric acid, monobasic sodium phosphate, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate hydrate, sodium hydroxide
United Exchange Corp.
17211 Valley View Ave.
Cerritos, CA 90703 U.S.A.
Toll Free: 1 800 814 8028
Made in Korea
|FAMILY CARE ARTIFICIAL EYE
polyvinyl alcohol, and povidones solution/ drops
|Labeler - United Exchange Corp. (840130579)|
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 80 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- FDA Alerts (6)
- Ocular lubricant
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)