Rugby Eye Irrigating by Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: WATER 99.05mL in 100mL
Labeler: Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc.
NDC Code: 68788-6385
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Purified water (99.05%).................................Eyewash
washes the eye to help relieve
- loose foreign material
- air pollutants (smog or pollen)
- chlorinated water
Do not use
if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When using this product
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after use
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists
- you have open wounds in or near the eye
Keep out of reach of children. If swalloed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- flush the affected eye(s) as needed
- control the rate of flow of solution by placing pressure on the bottle
When using an eye cup
- rinse the cup with clean water immediately before each use
- avoid contamination of the rim and inside surfaces of the cup
- fill the cup half full and apply the cup to the affected eye(s), pressing tightly to prevent the escape of the liquid
- tilt the head backward. Open eyelids wide and rotate eyeball to ensure thorough bathing with the wash or lotion
- rinse the cup with clean water after each use
- store at 15° - 25°C (59° - 77°F)
- keep tightly closed
boric acid, edetate disodium, sodium borate, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide and sorbic acid
31778 Enterprise Drive
Livonia, MI 48150
© Rugby Laboratories
Made in Korea
Relabeled By: Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc.
|RUGBY EYE IRRIGATING
purified water solution/ drops
|Labeler - Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc. (791119022)|
|Registrant - Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc. (791119022)|
|Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc.||791119022||RELABEL(68788-6385)|
Medically reviewed on May 22, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.