Lutooth Tooth Whitening Kit by Dent-White Co LTD
Dosage form: gel, dentifrice
Ingredients: CARBAMIDE PEROXIDE 8.3g in 100mL
Labeler: Dent-White Co LTD
NDC Code: 70635-0001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Carbamide Peroxide 8.3%
Persons who CANNOT use Lutooth whitening kit.
- To be on the safe side, pregnant and breastfeeding women, children under the age of 14 should postpone tooth whitening.
- DO NOT use if teeth or gum are not healthy.
- Avoid ingestion and contact with eyes and skin. If contact occurs, wipe gel off and rinse with water.
- The LED device should not be used for other purpose.
- If sensitivity or gum irritation occurs, please stop using whitening gel and consult your dentist.
Keep out of reach of babies and children.
Tooth Whitening Procedure & Method
You can find video clips of 'How to Use' at Lutooth hompage (http://www.lutooth.com)
For detailed descriptions, plase refer to the user manual inside the product package.
- Exercise of installation
- The Use of Whitening Stick
- Put Cotton rolls
- Put the lip&cheek retractor
- Wipe saliva with the cotton roll
- Apply whitening gels
- Installation & Operation of LED Accelerator
- Finishing 1 Cycle
- Repeat (Three cycles a day)
- Turn on LED light without whitening gels (Optional)
- If you want rapid effects, repeat 12 cycles (it takes one hour) or until desired whitening results are achieved.
- For the best effect, it is preferable to carry out every day for 4 days.
- Then, repeat the whitening cycle again for 4 days after 2 or 3 days break.
|LUTOOTH TOOTH WHITENING KIT
carbamide peroxide gel, dentifrice
|Labeler - Dent-White Co LTD (689847038)|
|Registrant - Dent-White Co LTD (689847038)|
|Dent-White Co LTD||689847038||manufacture(70635-0001)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.