Rite Aid Original Sterile Eye
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: TETRAHYDROZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE .5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Rite Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 11822-1536
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05%...........Redness reliever
- for the relief of redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have
narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or alsts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- to open bottle, push cap down and twist counterclockwise. To close bottle, twist clockwise until it stops turning.
- put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 15° to 25°C (59° to 77°F)
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride
30 HUNTER LANE
CAMP HILL, PA 17011
MADE IN KOREA
|RITE AID ORIGINAL STERILE EYE
tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride solution/ drops
|Labeler - Rite Aid Corporation (014578892)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 23, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about tetrahydrozoline ophthalmic
- Tetrahydrozoline ophthalmic Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic antihistamines and decongestants