SENNA-S by HealthLife of USA LLC
Medically reviewed on June 5, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES 8.6mg, DOCUSATE SODIUM 50mg
Labeler: HealthLife of USA LLC
NDC Code: 69517-131
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients Purpose (in each tablet) Purpose
Docusate sodium 50 mg.......................................Stool softner
Sennosides 8.6 mg................................................Laxative
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 6-12 hours
- if you are now taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
- adults and children 12 years of age or older - starting dosage: 2 tablets once a day, maximum dosage: 4 tablets twice a day
- children 6 to under 12 years - starting dosage: 1 tablet once a day, maximum dosage: 2 tablets twice a day
- children 2 to under 6 years - starting dosage: 1/2 tablet once a day, maximum dosage: 1 tablet twice a day
- children under 2 years - starting dosage: ask a doctor, maximum dosage: ask a doctor
- each tablet contains: calcium 21 mg
- each tablet contains: sodium 3 mg VERY LOW SODIUM
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- read all product information before using
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
croscarmellose sodium, colloidal silicon dioxide, dicalcium phosphate, D&C Yellow # 10, FD&C Yellow # 6, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, polyethylene glycol, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Call toll free 1-844-832-1138 Monday through Friday 9AM – 5PM EST or www.healthlifeofusa.com
senna and docusate sodium tablets, 8.6 mg and 50 mg tablet, coated
|Labeler - HealthLife of USA LLC (079656178)|
|Elysium Pharmaceutical Ltd.||915664486||manufacture(69517-131)|