Pain Relief Extra Strength by Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS)
Medically reviewed on May 19, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS)
NDC Code: 55319-494
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks ever day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek a medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
corn starch, croscarmellose sodium*, hypromellose*, lactose monohydrate*, magnesium stearate*, maltodextrin*, medium-chain triglycerides*, mineral oil*, polydextrose*, polyethylene glycol*, polyvinyl alcohol*, povidone, purified water*, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid*, talc*, titanium dioxide
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT OF TYLENOL® EXTRA STRENGTH†
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Contain No Aspirin • For Adults
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Tylenol® Extra Strength.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
MIDWOOD BRANDS, LLC
10611 MONROE RD.
MATTHEWS, NC 28105
|Labeler - Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS) (024472631)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.