FUNGISOLVE TOLNAFTATE ANTIFUNGAL
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Dannso Corp./d.b.a. Essential Products
NDC Code: 70242-106
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), ringworm (tinea corporis) and jock itch (tinea cruris)
relieves sympotoms of athelete's foot including itching, burning, cracking and scaling.
For external use only use only as directed
- children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- avoid contact with the eyes or mouth
- use only as directed
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athelete's foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash the affected area and dry thoroughtly
- apply a thin layer over the affected area twice daily morning and night
- supervice children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes: wear well-fitting ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once a day.
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- if the condiotion persists longer, ask a doctor
- this product is not effective on scalp or nails
store between 20 to 25 C (68 to 77)F
Tamper evident do not accept if safety seal is broken or missing.
Butylated hydroxyanisole, DMDM Hyantoin, Ethoxydiglycol, Eucaliptu oil, Glycerin, Methyl Sallicylate, Pepermint oil, Polyethylene Glycol, Propylen glycol.
Call 305 2618762 M-F 9AM to 4PM Eastern Time
Essential Productd Miami, FL, 33126 www.essentialproductsusa.com
|FUNGISOLVE TOLNAFTATE ANTIFUNGAL
|Labeler - Dannso Corp./d.b.a. Essential Products (059741071)|
|Registrant - Dannso Corp./d.b.a. Essential Products (059741071)|
|Dannso Corp./d.b.a. Essential Products||059741071||LABEL(70242-106)|
|GADAL Laboratories, Inc||841305639||MANUFACTURE(70242-106)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 30, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 6 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate Cream and Solution
- Tolnaftate Powder
- Tolnaftate Spray and Spray Powder
- Tolnaftate Topical (Advanced Reading)